It doesn’t really get more deceptive than to offer an “unrated” cut of an already kinky movie and not give any more information other than to say it “includes an exclusive unrated version that features a never-before-seen alternate ending along with almost two hours of all-new bonus features that go behind the scenes of this year’s hottest romance.” The unrated cut of Fifty Shades of Grey runs three minutes longer (129 minutes) than the theatrical version (126 minutes) and will be available only on the Blu-ray edition along with the rest of the following features:
[amz asin=”B00NCDVVLY” size=”small”]
- Fifty Shades of Grey Unrated and Theatrical Versions
- The World of Fifty Shades of Grey: Discover the artistry involved in creating everything Fifty Shades of Grey, including in-depth profiles of stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, and the characters they play.
- E.L. James & Fifty Shades: A chat with the creator of “Fifty Shades,” discussing the history of the novel and the experience making the film. Follow the author at the Premiere screening in New York and come full circle as the film is released to the fans.
- Fifty Shades: The Pleasure of Pain: A discussion with the BDSM consultant and a show-and-tell with property master.
- 360Â° Set Tours of Christian and Ana’s apartments including the Red Room
- Music Videos from Skylar Grey, The Weeknd and Ellie Goulding
- Behind the Scenes of The Weekend’s “Earned It” Music Video
The Blu-ray edition and the DVD are available for preorder now and you can watch the trailer promoting the upcoming release below.
Shy and unassuming literature student Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) finds her life forever altered when she interviews the enigmatic Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and is dazzled by the charismatic entrepreneur and his high-flying lifestyle. As the pair embarks on a passionate affair, Ana soon discovers that Grey has dark secrets and desires that will push her to the limits of her imagination–and beyond.