Paramount just shot us a link to let us know that a new video feature was up at IndianaJones.com featuring Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall, Kathleen Kennedy, Harrison Ford and George Lucas as they discuss getting the Indiana Jones family back together for one more adventure.
The video doesn’t exactly send any chills down your spine, such as would say, I don’t know… A PLOT! For now though, this is what we get and I believe we can expect plenty more as we still have a long time to go until Indiana Jones IV hits theaters on May 22, 2008.
To check out the video click here and then click on the video labeled 8.10.07 titled “Reuniting the Family.”
Oh, and if you haven’t heard yet Lucasfilm has filed for six possible titles for the film according to SlashFilm. The titles are:
- Indiana Jones and the City of Gods
- Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds
- Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold
- Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant
Which one do you prefer? Let us know in our Indy 4 title poll.
Indiana Jones and the City of Gods is the one that has been tossed around the most and the one I fully expect to be the title, but who knows?