Inspired by creator Chris Witaske’s Twitter account, Chicago Party Aunt on Netflix is an animated sitcom about the life of Diane Dunbrowski. She lives in Chicago’s Wrigleyville neighborhood, is always the life of the party, often helps her neighbors, and is particularly fond of her nephew, Daniel. She does all of this, mostly wasted. Season two of the series follows Dunbrowski as she attempts sobriety and launching a business.
Where to Watch Chicago Party Aunt Season 2
Good news! You and your family can enjoy not only Chicago Party Aunt Season 2 but everything Netflix has to offer. With Netflix, there are no extra costs and no contracts. Watch from your smartphone, tablet, smart TV, laptop, or streaming device. Plans range from $6.99 to $19.99 a month, making it easy to pick an option that gives you access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more.
RELATED: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 12 Announced Ahead of Plantasm HBO Max Release
How Many Episodes Are in Chicago Party Aunt Season 2?
There are eight episodes in Chicago Party Aunt season two. The runtime of the episode averages between 24-28 minutes. You can check the complete list of Chicago Party Aunt episodes and their release date below.
- “Doppel Änger”: December 30, 2022
- “St. Patrick’s Day”: December 30, 2022
- “Go Scratch”: December 30, 2022
- “Swing and a Ms.”: December 30, 2022
- “Empire State of Mind”: December 30, 2022
- “Tits Up, Tits Out”: December 30, 2022
- “Breaking Balm”: December 30, 2022
- “Lotion Commotion”: December 30, 2022
- “Chicago Party Aunt”: September 17, 2021
- “Helicopter Aunt”: September 17, 2021
- “Ribs for Her Pleasure”: September 17, 2021
- “Tailgate Jailgate”: September 17, 2021
- “Halloweener Circle”: September 17, 2021
- “Twenty-Six Point Tattoo”: September 17, 2021
- “The Beefys”: September 17, 2021
- “Emergency Contact”: September 17, 2021
What Are the Critics Saying About Chicago Party Aunt Season 2?
Chicago Party Aunt Season 2 does not yet have an official critics rating but has an average audience score of 86% on Rotten Tomatoes. The series also has a user score of 5.6/10 on IMDB.
Johnny Loftus from Decider writes, “Chicago Party Aunt generates some laughs with its feel for the city’s slang. But it’s the toon’s consistently excellent voice cast that really keeps it in the game.”
Paste Magazine’s Rendy Jones says, “I don’t know how, but somehow Chicago Party Aunt’s constant stabs at comedy hardly ever work. From the punchlines to the vulgarity to the raunchy visual gags, barely any of its attempts to make you laugh land.”
RELATED: YOLO: Silver Destiny Interview: Michael Cusack, Todor Manojlovic, & Sarah Bishop
Is Chicago Party Aunt Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
Chicago Party Aunt Season 2 is rated TV-MA, which means it is meant for viewing by mature audiences only. The content material is not suitable for children under 17.