Set in a fictional South Carolina town called Serenity, Sweet Magnolias on Netflix is romantic drama series about three best friends, Maddie, Dana Sue, and Helen. Having been friends since high school, they have seen and supported each other through rocky marriages, child-rearing, divorce, and business upheavals. In season two of the series, the friends navigate a child’s car accident, a partner’s troubled past, a miscarriage, and a proposal.
Where to Watch Sweet Magnolias Season 2
Good news! You and your family can enjoy not only Sweet Magnolias Season 2 but everything Netflix has to offer. With Netflix, there are no extra costs and no contracts. Watch from your smartphone, tablet, smart TV, laptop, or streaming device. Plans range from $6.99 to $19.99 a month, making it easy to pick an option that gives you access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more.
RELATED: All Stars: Reese Witherspoon to Lead Amazon Cheerleading Comedy Series
How Many Episodes Are in Sweet Magnolias Season 2?
There are 10 episodes in Sweet Magnolias season two, with a third season forthcoming. The runtime of the episodes averages between 47-54 minutes. You can check the complete list of Sweet Magnolias episodes and their release date below.
- “Casseroles and Casualties”: February 4, 2022
- “So Much to Say”: February 4, 2022
- “The More Things Change”: February 4, 2022
- “Walk of Faith”: February 4, 2022
- “Great Expectations”: February 4, 2022
- “Find It in Your Heart”: February 4, 2022
- “Fragile Things”: February 4, 2022
- “The Rules of the Game”: February 4, 2022
- “Dear Heart”: February 4, 2022
- “If Thou Wilt, Remember”: February 4, 2022
- “Pour It Out”: May 19, 2020
- “A United Front”: May 19, 2020
- “Give Drink to the Thirsty”: May 19, 2020
- “Lay It All Down”: May 19, 2020
- “Dance First, Think Later”: May 19, 2020
- “All Best Intentions”: May 19, 2020
- “Hold My Hand”: May 19, 2020
- “What Fools These Mortals Be”: May 19, 2020
- “Where You Find Me”: May 19, 2020
- “Storms and Rainbows”: May 19, 2020
What Are the Critics Saying About Sweet Magnolias Season 2?
Sweet Magnolias Season 2 has an official critics rating of 80% and an average audience score of 71% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Film Joy’s Amanda Mazzillo writes, “Sweet Magnolias is an endlessly uplifting and hopeful series with just the right amounts of enticing drama, and this second season is no exception.”
Nicolas Soto from But Why Tho? says, “Sweet Magnolias Season 2 misses the mark in delivering a season that lives up to the hype of the show’s debut. While there are still moments full of emotion, the show heavily suffers from wrapping up dilemmas too early and having too many characters.”
RELATED: The Drop Interview: Jillian Bell & Joshua Leonard Talk Hulu Comedy
Is Sweet Magnolias Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
Sweet Magnolias Season 2 is rated TV-14, which means some parents may find the content unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.