When superpower-less accountant Arthur realizes his city is run by a supervillain, he’ll join forces with the city’s bluest superhero: The Tick. Together, they’ll do their best to uncover a conspiracy in a world full of real-life superheroes. If you’re wondering how to watch The Tick on Prime Video, here are some methods to do so.
Where to Watch The Tick Season 2
Good news! There are a few ways you and your family can not only enjoy The Tick but everything Prime Video has to offer. Prime Video offers a free 30-day trial with access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Keep watching after your trial for only $14.99 a month. Save by purchasing a whole season of The Tick to watch from any TV, tablet, PC, or phone.
How Many Episodes Are in The Tick Season 2?
There are 10 episodes in The Tick season two. Each episode lasts 30 minutes on average. You can check the complete list of The Tick episodes and their scheduled date release here below.
- “Lesson One: Think Quick!”: April 5, 2019
- “A.E.G.I.S and You”: April 5, 2019
- “Hot Beige!”: April 5, 2019
- “Blood and Cake”: April 5, 2019
- “Magic Is Real”: April 5, 2019
- “Categorically Speaking”: April 5, 2019
- “Lei-Lo, Ho!”: April 5, 2019
- “Joan!”: April 5, 2019
- “In the Woods”: April 5, 2019
- “Choose Love!”: April 5, 2019
- “The Tick”: August 15, 2016
- “Where’s My Mind”: August 25, 2017
- “Secret Identity”: August 25, 2017
- “Party Crashers”: August 25, 2017
- “Fear of Flying”: August 25, 2017
- “Rising”: August 25, 2017
- “Tale from the Crypt”: February 23, 2018
- “After Midnight”: February 23, 2018
- “My Dinner with Android”: February 23, 2018
- “Risky Bismuth”: February 23, 2018
- “The Beginning of the End”: February 23, 2018
- “The End of the Beginning (Or the Start of the Dawn of the Age of Superhero)”: February 23, 2018
What Are the Critics Saying About The Tick Season 2?
The Tick received a 95% from critics and a 93% from audience viewers. Fans of the cartoon, old-school style comic heroes, or just those looking for a nostalgic romp will love the series. Viewers agreed that the show offered a playful look at the world, with great acting, writing, and humor.
“The Tick continues to ooze charm and personality, but also manages to push its cast in new and often hilarious directions. The Tick wears [his] heart on [his] sleeve, and we can’t help but love him for it.” – Matthew Aguilar, ComicBook.com
“But where so many other superhero stories nowadays focus on the heroes themselves, The Tick stays just as focused on its heroes’ ground-bound pals, whose powers aren’t always as obvious.” – Emily St. James, Vox
Is The Tick Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
The Tick is rated TV-MA, which is suitable for viewers ages 17+. The series contains moderate depictions of violence and gore, profanity, and frightening or intense scenes. It also contains mild depictions of sex, nudity, alcohol, and drugs.