Mexican actor and director Diego Luna invites six guests to his table to chat about various topics of universal relevance in Pan y Circo (or Bread and Circus) on Prime Video. On the table are menus curated by notable Mexican chefs, with dishes as diverse as the opinions of experts and celebrities tasting them. Season one covered subjects such as climate change, femicide, and the migrant crisis, among others.
Where to Watch Pan y Circo Season 2
Good news! There are a few ways you and your family can enjoy not only Pan y Circo Season 2 but everything Prime Video has to offer. Prime Video offers a free 30-day trial with access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Keep watching after your trial for only $14.99 a month. Save by purchasing whole seasons of Pan y Circo to watch from any TV, tablet, PC, or phone.
How Many Episodes Are in Pan y Circo Season 2?
There are three episodes in Pan y Circo season two. The runtime of episodes averages between 53-71 minutes. You can check the complete list of Pan y Circo Season 2 episodes and their release date below.
- “Access to healthcare / Acceso a la salud”: October 8, 2021
- “Democracy in crisis / Crisis de la democracia”: November 25, 2021
- “Discrimination in Spanish / Discriminar en español”: Discrimination in Spanish
- “Chronicles of the Pandemic: COVID-19 and its Consequences”: August 7, 2020
- “#NiUnaMás: Gender-Based Violence”: August 7, 2020
- “The Failure of Prohibition: Drug Legalization”: August 7, 2020
- “The Future is Now: Climate Change / El futuro nos alcanzó. Cambio climático”: August 14, 2020
- “My Body is Mine: Termination of Pregnancy / Mi cuerpo es mío. Interrupción del embarazo”: August 14, 2020
- “No One is Illegal: The Migrant Crisis / Nadie es ilegal. Migrantes de ida y vuelta”: August 14, 2020
- “Looking Ourselves in the Mirror: Identity and Racism / Mirarnos al espejo. Identidad y racismo” August 14, 2020
What Are the Critics Saying About Pan y Circo Season 2?
Pan y Circo Season 2 does not yet have an official critics rating or an average audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. The series, however, has a user score of 6.7/10 on IMDB.
Inkoo Kang from The Hollywood Reporter says, “Shows like Pan y Circo depend on the suitability of the topics for group conversation and the chemistry of the guests — and unfortunately, the producers mostly flounder on both counts.”
Ready Steady Cut’s Daniel Hart writes, “Pan y Circo does beg the question; have we moved passed the point of having constructive conversations with each other or are we going to be in this whirlwind of toxicity and noise forever?”
Is Pan y Circo Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
Pan y Circo Season 2 is rated TV-14, which means some parents may find the content unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
How Can I Watch Pan y Circo Season 2 in Its Original Language?
Pan y Circo is originally in Spanish. To watch Pan y Circo in its original language, set language settings to Spanish with English subtitles from the menu options of your streaming device.