(Don’t look at the other clues if you can help it)
- The first major American movie star to wear a military uniform in World War II.
(Don’t look unless you really can’t get it)
- Once played a role in which he thought he could see an invisible rabbit.
- Campaigned for both Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan in their runs for presidency.
- Was nominated for the Best Actor Oscar five times and won once.
(Highlight for the clue if you are about ready to give up)
- Starred in four films for Alfred Hitchcock
GIVE UP? CLICK HERE
Don’t give away the answer in the comments, but help me out… Was this one too easy? Too hard? Just right?