Finally official word is out on the release date for the smash hit film The Incredibles as the world’s greatest superhero family is coming to DVD on March 15th.
The film will be released in a special two-disc Collector’s Edition DVD in either a ‘widescreen’ version or ‘full screen’ version along with a boat load of features, which we have listed below:
DISC 1 FEATURES:
· Commentary with Director Brad Bird & Producer John Walker
· Animator Commentary
DISC 2 FEATURES:
· “Jack-Jack Attack,” an all-new, never-before-seen short film!
· Deleted scenes including an alternate opening.
· “Incredi-Blunders” – Bloopers and Outtakes
· Top Secret Files on all the Supes.
· The Making of The Incredibles
· More Making of featurettes…
· Mr. Incredible and Pals
· Mr. Incredible and Pals Commentary
· Character Interviews
· Vowellet — An essay by Sarah Vowell
· The Short Film – “Boundin'”
· Who is Bud Luckey?
To preorder the DVD as well as check out a clip from the “Incredi-Blunders” feature click here.