While we await a formal announcement – complete with a special features listing – here’s a look at the cover art for The Psycho Legacy. The two-disc DVD is a comprehensive look at the series and will hit on October 19 from Shout! Factory. Robert Galluzzo has spent many years working on this one and it sounds like it will not disappoint those fascinated by the story of Norman Bates.
Update: Special features below!
* Extended and deleted scenes
* Full panel discussion with Anthony Perkins
* The Psycho reunion panel
* A tour of the Bates Motel
* Revisiting Psycho II: Psycho II writer Tom Holland and The Psycho Legacy director Robert Galluzzo look through the original blueprints, newspaper clippings and articles and possessions left behind from Psycho II director Richard Franklin
* Shooting Psycho II: An interview with cinematographer Dean Cundey
* A visit with Psycho memorabilia collector Guy Thorpe
* Psycho on the Web
* The Hyaena Gallery Presents Serial-Killer-Inspired Art