CS Exclusive: TV becomes target of parody in MAD #12!
DC and MAD Magazine have provided ComingSoon.net with an exclusive first look at their upcoming twelfth issue, which will target the television industry. This includes a look at the cover for the magazine as well as pages from the hilarious section “Boob Tube Mash-Ups We Can’t Wait to See,” which can both be viewed in the gallery below!
Featuring artwork from Kerry Callen and graphs from Brockton McKinney, the “Boob Tube Mash-Ups” piece includes hilarious crossovers such as Black-ish Mirror, a cross between ABC’s acclaimed sitcom and Netflix’s beloved sci-fi anthology, and BoJack Mindhunter, a blend of two of the streaming service’s well-loved series.
The new issue will also include:
- New Spy vs. Spy by Peter Kuper
- “That’s Advertainment” – Giving platforms like Uber, Postmates and others a streaming service
- “Deadliest Carts” – a shopping cart spoof of Deadliest Catch
- More RuPaul Drag shows on VH-1
- A MAD look at TV, by Sergio Aragones
- “Meanwhile,” by Ian Boothby and Pia Guerra
MAD Issue #12 is set to hit shelves at comic book retailers and for subscribers on February 19!
CS Exclusive: TV Becomes Target of Parody in MAD #12!