When a teenage Tully moves into a house on the same lane as Kate’s, it marks the beginning of an unlikely yet decades-long friendship between the two. Firefly Lane Season 2 on Netflix continues to track the lives and careers of the two best friends as they become each other’s rock and support each other through life’s highest highs and lowest lows.
Where to Watch Firefly Lane Season 2
Good news! You and your family can enjoy not only Firefly Lane Season 2 but everything Netflix has to offer. Choose a subscription plan that’s right for you and gain access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Watch Netflix on your smartphone, tablet, Smart TV, laptop, or streaming device, all for one fixed monthly fee. Plans range from $6.99 to $19.99 a month. No extra costs, no contracts.
How Many Episodes Are in Firefly Lane Season 2?
There are nine episodes in Firefly Lane season two so far, with some more episodes forthcoming in 2023. The runtime of episodes averages between 43-56 minutes. You can check the complete list of Firefly Lane episodes and their release date below.
- “Wish You Were Here”: December 2, 2022
- “On the Road”: December 2, 2022
- “I’m Coming Out”: December 2, 2022
- “Papa Don’t Preach”: December 2, 2022
- “Simple Twist of Fate”: December 2, 2022
- “Reborn on the Fourth of July”: December 2, 2022
- “Good Riddance/Time of Your Life”: December 2, 2022
- “All Apologies”: December 2, 2022
- “Hart Shaped Box”: December 2, 2022
- “Hello Yellow Brick Road”: February 3, 2021
- “Oh! Sweet Something”: February 3, 2021
- “Dancing Queens”: February 3, 2021
- “Love Is a Battlefield”: February 3, 2021
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine”: February 3, 2021
- “Dirty Laundry”: February 3, 2021
- “Total Eclipse of the Hart”: February 3, 2021
- “Mawaige”: February 3, 2021
- “You Say It’s Your Birthday?!”: February 3, 2021
- “Auld Lang Syne”: February 3, 2021
What Are the Critics Saying About Firefly Lane Season 2?
Firefly Lane Season 2 does not yet have an official critics rating but has an average audience score of 78% on Rotten Tomatoes. The series also has a user score of 7.4/10 on IMDB. Authentic portrayal of female friendship over the decades seems to have struck a chord with the viewers.
Alessa Dominguez from BuzzFeed News writes, “Firefly Lane doesn’t shy away from exploring how even chosen family members can cause so much pain.”
AV Club’s Christina Izzo says, “As dependable as an old friend, all of the stuff that was wrong with season one is still wrong with it this time down the road—and, yes, especially the hair.”
Is Firefly Lane Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
Firefly Lane Season 2 is rated TV-MA, which means it is meant for viewing by mature audiences only. The content material is not suitable for children under 17.