Fairfax on Prime Video is an animated comedy that satirizes today’s world of hyper-consumption. The show is about four high-school best friends, Dale, Derica, Benny, and Truman, who desperately want to become popular, or as they are now called, influencers. Watch the series and find out the hilarious ways in which they go about realizing this dream.
Where to Watch Fairfax Season 2
Good news! There are a few ways you and your family can enjoy not only Fairfax Season 2 but everything Prime Video has to offer. Prime Video offers a free 30-day trial with access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Keep watching after your trial for only $14.99 a month. Save by purchasing whole seasons of Fairfax to watch from any TV, tablet, PC, or phone.
How Many Episodes Are in Fairfax Season 2?
There are eight episodes in Fairfax season two. The runtime of episodes averages between 25-27 minutes. You can check the complete list of Fairfax Season 2 episodes and their release date below.
- “Fairfax at Night”: June 10, 2022
- “So You Think You Can Grieve?”: June 10, 2022
- “The Circle of Hype”: June 10, 2022
- “Career Day”: June 10, 2022
- “This Binch is on Fire”: June 10, 2022
- “Clout 9”: June 10, 2022
- “Big Little AI’s”: June 10, 2022
- “Fashion War”: June 10, 2022
- “Pilot”: October 29, 2021
- “Big Peens”: October 29, 2021
- “Fairfolks”: October 29, 2021
- “Dale Hates His Dad”: October 29, 2021
- “Chernobylfest”: October 29, 2021
- “Smells Like E-Spirit”: October 29, 2021
- “Secure the Bag”: October 29, 2021
- “Belly of the Hypebeast”: October 29, 2021
What Are the Critics Saying About Fairfax Season 2?
Fairfax Season 2 has an official critics rating of 83% on Rotten Tomatoes. The series also has a user score of 5.3/10 on IMDB.
Autostraddle’s Heather Hogan writes, “Full of zingy pop culture commentary, the kind that makes you actually glad you spent too much time on Twitter because otherwise you’d have no idea what anyone was talking about.”
Melody McCune from Tell-Tale TV says, “Prime Video’s Fairfax Season 2 captures the spirit of the first season with its irreverent humor and punchy satire while paying homage to Fairfax Ave.”
Is Fairfax Season 2 Suitable for Kids?
Fairfax has a TV-14 rating which means some parents may find the content unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.