Okay, so maybe New Line doesn’t exactly want me dead… at least I don’t think so, but one of those clever gals over in their marketing division must have wanted me to get off my duff and let you all know that the official website for Final Destination 3 went live today.
The folks over there took advantage of one of the site’s special features in which you can send “death” to a friend. If you are interested in watching me die just click here. Then after that do the same to your friends. Yes, you are all my friends, except for that one guy – he knows who he is.
Oh yeah, when you are done with that click here to check out the official site, and if that isn’t enough copy the text below and pass it around to your friends in that “never annoying” chain letter fashion.
Final Destination 3 hits theaters on February 10. Do you think New Line knew that Feb. 10 was my birthday? Okay, now I am really scared!
WHAT’S YOUR DARK SIDE?
WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE!
These questions dig deep into your “dark side” showcasing creepy thoughts you didn’t know you had.
Answer for yourself, then pass your answers along to 13 of your most unlucky friends, including the person who sent this to you, to see how twisted they are! BUT BEWARE! Be ever careful to tell the truth. Lies provoke the darkside, and failure to forward may bring the wrath of Friday the 13th upon you.
1. How often do you think about death?
2. Are you afraid of death?
3. Have you ever had a near death experience? If so, describe it.
4. Do you think you’ve ever cheated death? If so, how?
5. Do you believe death is an actual force or spirit like the devil or grim reaper?
6. Have you ever had a premonition you believe tells you something about your own final moments?
7. Have you ever foreseen the death of someone else (like in a fatal fiery car crash or an airplane tragedy)?
8. If you were on a plane and had a vision it might crash, would you trust that vision and get off? Or would you dismiss it and ride on?
9. Do you believe in fate? If so, do you think you can change it through your own actions?
10. Do you believe in ghosts or spirits who contact us from “the other side”?
11. Do you believe people can truly see the future? Have you been to a psychic you thought to be especially great?
12. Have you ever seen a ghost or contacted a dead loved one?
13. Have you ever felt what you thought to be an evil force or spirit near you? If so, describe your experience.
14. Assuming you could choose, how would you like to die?
15. In your opinion, what’s the worst way to go?
16. What do you think happens to us when we die? What will happen to you?
17. What’s your favorite horror flick? (ie, Final Destination, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, etc…)
18. In your opinion who is the most frightening foe from a film? (ie, the “dark force” in Final Destination, Chucky from Child’s Play, Jack Nicholson in The Shining, The spirits in Poltergeist, etc…)