Sony has officially dropped the PlayStation 4 price to $349.99
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) today announced that the PlayStation 4, which is currently available for $399.99, will be available in the U.S. starting at $349.99 USD on October 9. In Canada, the PlayStation 4 price also will be reduced from $449.99 CAD to $429.99 CAD.
“Our goal at PlayStation has always been to offer the best place to play at a compelling value to gamers,” said Shawn Layden, president and CEO of SCEA. “We’re continuing to deliver on that commitment with this new price for PS4, making the console even more accessible to a broader audience this holiday. With highly-anticipated games like ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops III’ and ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ launching soon and blockbuster exclusives like ‘Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’ on the horizon, there has never been a better time to join the PS4 community.”
The following outlines the new prices for the current PS4 lineup, including the limited-edition and standard-edition bundles that feature some of the biggest games coming to PS4 this holiday season:
– Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle (500GB HDD) – $349.99 USD / $429.99 CAD (MSRP); October 9, 2015
– Limited Edition Call of Duty®: Black Ops III PS4 Bundle (1TB HDD) – $429.99 USD / $499.99 CAD (MSRP); November 6, 2015
– Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle (500GB HDD) – $399.99 USD / $469.99 CAD (MSRP); November 13, 2015
– Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle (500GB HDD) – $399.99 USD / $469.99 CAD (MSRP); November 17, 2015
– Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle (500GB HDD) – $349.99 USD / $429.99 CAD (MSRP); November 17, 2015
– NHL 16 PS4 Bundle (500GB HDD) – $429.99 CAD (MSRP); Available now in Canada only
With the PlayStation 4 price dropping to $349.99, are you more likely to buy one this holiday season?