Today, EA unveiled EA Play Live Spotlight, a new series that aims to connect players to the games they love and people who make them. The series will start on July 8 and end on July 20, just two days before EA Play Live.
The series is set to kick off next week and continue throughout the month of July, with EA hosting five different broadcasts made up of four individual Spotlights and one main show. The company describes Spotlights as similar to panels at conventions, whereas the main show will be a total collection of all EA games and new reveals planned (which may include a new Dead Space).
“Every year we host EA Play Live to connect with our fans, to show them the games we’re creating, and to hear from the people who are making them. This year, EA Play Live will be a series of events that allow you to watch what you want to watch. We’ll have bespoke episodes for sports, shooters and EA Originals that will lead into our show on July 22nd,” said Electronic Arts CMO David Tinson in a statement on EA’s blog.
The Future of First-Person Shooters panel will be the first one on July 8. This will be followed with four additional Spotlights popping up throughout the month of July. You can check out the full schedule for EA Play Live Spotlight’s below:
- July 8 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: The Future of First-Person Shooters
- July 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: EA <3s Independent Studios
- July 19 at 4:00 p.m. PT / 1:00 a.m. CET: Madden NFL 22 All-Access: Scouting – How the Community is Shaping Madden NFL 22
- July 20 at 10:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: More EA SPORTS!
- July 22: EA Play Live at 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET