- Insane or Insanely Great? Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- Britt Robertson Interview
- “Eddie Murphy: Doing a Drama” Featurette
- “Food on Film” Featurette
- “Based on a True Friendship” Featurette
- “Creating Nerve" - 15 Character Pods
- "The Fat Jewish Gets Tattewish" Outtakes
- "The Governor's Ball Takeover" – Social Media Stars in a Game of Dare
- "Do You Have the Nerve?" Game
- "Are You a Watcher or a Player?" Quiz
- Player Profiles
- Audio Commentary with director Renny Harlin
- When Jackie Met Johnny- Featurette
- All four groundbreaking films – Mad Max, The Road Warrior, Mad Max Beyond. Thunderdome, and Mad Max: Fury Road – from visionary director George Miller.
- Collectible Interceptor Figurine – High Quality, hand-painted replica made of polyresin.
- Mad Max: Fury Road – Black & Chrome Edition – See the winner of six Academy Awards in a mind- blowing new black-and-white edition.
- - Introduction by George Miller on the Black & Chrome Edition and his original vision for Mad Max: Fury Road.
- Mad Max: Fury Road on 4K Ultra High Definition Blu-ray.
- Over three hours of new and rarely seen documentaries on the Mad Max movies. , including the new Road War documentary on Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- NEW 4K Restoration of the Theatrical version
- 13 Additional Deleted and Extended Scenes
- "Line-O-Rama" 2
- Interviews with Ricky & Jean
- 4 Raw Takes
- Adam McKay's Video Diaries
- 4 Auditions
- "25 Years Later" Audio Commentary
- Audio Commentary with Director Adam McKay
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- "Will Ferrell Returns to Talladega" Featurette
- Bonus Race Footage
- "Walker & Texas Ranger" Featurette
- Ricky and Cal's Commercials and Public Service Announcements
- Theatrical Trailer
- New, restored 4K digital transfer, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New interview with filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar
- New program on director Luis García Berlanga, featuring interviews with his son José Luis Berlanga; film critic Carlos F. Heredero; writers Fernando R. Lafuente and Bernardo Sánchez Salas; and director of the Berlanga Film Museum Rafael Maluenda
- Spanish television program from 2012 on The Executioner, featuring archival interviews with Berlanga
- New English subtitle translation
- An essay by film critic David Cairns
- Unedited “Apothecary Scene” from the 1966 U.K. tour
- Interview with director Martin Scorsese on the making of the film
- Extended interviews from Liam Clancy and Dave Van Ronk
- Original trailer for the Blu-Ray release
BOB DYLAN PERFORMANCES:
“Blowin’ in the Wind” – live on TV : March 1963
“Girl from the North Country” – from unaired Canadian TV special “Quest”: February 1964
“Man of Constant Sorrow” – live on TV : March 1964
“Mr. Tambourine Man” – Newport Folk Festival : July 26, 1964
“Love Minus Zero/No Limit” – London, England : May 1965
“Like a Rolling Stone” – Live in Newcastle, England : May 21, 1966
“One Too Many Mornings” – Live in Liverpool, England : May 1, 1966OTHER FEATURES:
- Unused promotional spot for “Positively 4th St.”
- “I Can’t Leave Her Behind” – work in progress in hotel room Glasgow, May 19th, 1966
- New High-Definition digital restoration
- Audio Commentary by film historian Toby Roan
- “Blood on the Claw: How Cheyenne Bodie Became a Movie Star” – an essay by C. Courtney Joyner
- “The Legend of Big Jim Cole” – interview with Clint Walker
- The Night of the Grizzly World Premiere archival footage
- “At Home with Clint Walker and His Home Gymnasium” – archival interview
- Mastered from 4K scan of original camera negative
- Audio commentary with John Ford biographer Joseph McBride
- Tribute to Maureen O’Hara with Ally Sheedy, Hayley Mills, and Juliet Mills
- “Don’t You Remember It, Seánín?: John Ford’s The Quiet Man” – a visual essay by historian and John Ford expert Tag Gallagher
- “Free Republic: The Story of Herbert J. Yates and Republic Pictures”
- “The Old Man: Remembering John Ford” – an appreciation of the director with Peter Bogdanovich
- “The Making of The Quiet Man” – Written and hosted by Leonard Maltin
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Interpositive
- Vintage Featurette
- Deleted Scene/Alternate Takes/Bloopers
- Deleted Prologue
- Vintage Interviews (Featuring Behind-The-Scenes Footage) With Writer/Director William Peter Blatty, George C. Scott, Jason Miller, Ed Flanders, Grand L. Bush, Executive Producer James G. Robinson, Production Designer Leslie Dilley, Larry King And C. Everett Koop
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots
- Photo Galleries
DISC TWO: Legion (Original Director's Cut) 105 minutes
- NEW Audio Interview With Writer/Director William Peter Blatty
- NEW A "Wonderfull" Time – Interviews With Producer Carter DeHaven, Actors Clifford David And Tracy Thorne And Production Assistant Kara Reidy
- NEW Signs Of The Gemini – An Interview With Brad Dourif
- NEW The Devil In The Details – Interview With Production Designer Leslie Dilley, Assistant Designer Daren Dochterman And Illustrator Simon Murton
- NEW Music For A Padded Cell – An Interview With Composer Barry DeVorzon
- NEW All This Bleeding – A Look At The Re-shoot And Makeup Effects With Production Manager Ronald Colby, Editor Todd Ramsay, Effects Artists William Forsche, Mike Smithson, Brian Wade And Actor/Body Double Charles Powell
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTE – Step behind the scenes and witness how filmmakers created this irresistible holiday musical adventure -- from storyboarding to special effects to the original musical score that lifts holiday spirits.
- DISNEY SONG SELECTION – Delight in the spirited songs featured in “Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas” and performed by members of the star-studded cast.
- SING ALONG WITH THE MOVIE – Grab a microphone – or a hairbrush – and sing along to your favorite songs from “Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.”
- “AS LONG AS THERE’S CHRISTMAS” – Check out the music video for the uplifting holiday song, “As Long as There’s Christmas,” performed by Swedish pop group Play.
- ENCHANTED ENVIRONMENT – Bring the crackling fireplace from the Beast’s castle into your own home!
- DISNEY’S SING ME A STORY WITH BELLE: “STICK TO IT (DON’T GIVE UP)” – Belle shares an inspirational message, encouraging viewers to keep trying and never give up.