A stage play adaptation of Batman Ninja will premiere in Tokyo, Japan this October. The main cast, staff, and teaser visual have all been revealed. There has been no word if users from other territories will be able to see this production in some way.
The teaser visual for Batman Ninja The Show, which you can see below, gives us a look at the Caped Crusader in his stage outfit. Set in feudal Japan, it’s only natural that Batman would be equipped with a katana (although, he doesn’t kill so this is potentially a little strange). It also reveals the stage play will be held at Theater Mixa in Higashiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo, Japan between October 1 and December 5.
Batman Ninja The Show will star a rotating cast that will portray the various roles in the stage play. Here are all the actors featured in the show, as well as the role they will play:
- Kōdai Takikawa, Takurou Sawada, Shota Takasawa, Renya Yamakawa – Batman
- Takeshi Nadagi, Takuma Zaiki, Kou Hosokawa, ASUKA – Joker
- Saori Ano, Saaya Suzuki, Akane Hirano, Ayami Suzuki – Catwoman
- Mizuki Murota, Minami Tsukui, Emi Fujita, Sakura Andou – Harley Quinn
Additionally, here is the main staff for Batman Ninja The Show as listed by Crunchyroll:
- Production coordination, composition, music direction, action supervision: NAO-G a.k.a. MC STARRING (Black Wings Project)
- Direction, composition, dance choreography: Takuya Shiono (Umebou)
- Video direction: Yoshikawa Mach Special (World Clocks, WHITE BASE, LLC)
- Action direction, choreography: Satoru Moritoki, Saori Izawa, Rena Kaneta
Batman Ninja was originally a Japanese animated film in 2018 directed by Junpei Mizusaki based on the incredibly popular DC hero. The feature is animated by Kamikaze Douga and YamatoWorks.