You all know what I’ve been watching and I’m about to head out the door to go see Seduced and Abandoned and Blood Ties, but if you haven’t had a chance to check out all the reviews yet, here’s a recap of what I’ve seen here in Cannes so far:
- Heli (dir. Amat Escalante) [read the review]
- Jeune & Jolie (dir. FranÃ§ois Ozon) [read the review]
- The Bling Ring (dir. Sofia Coppola) [read the review]
- Fruitvale Station (dir. Ryan Coogler) [read the review]
- The Congress (dir. Ari Folman) [read the review]
- The Past (dir. Asghar Farhadi) [read the review]
- Jimmy P. (dir. Arnaud Desplechin) [read the review]
- Inside Llewyn Davis (dirs. Joel & Ethan Coen) [read the review]
It’s been a busy six days and it’s not going to slow down, but considering I’ve seen three really good films so far I’d say it’s worth it, especially with films such as Behind the Candelabra, Only God Forgives, Only Lovers Left Alive, All is Lost and Nebraska around the corner.
Now it’s your turn, what did you watch this week?