Starring Larry David as a semi-fictionalized version of himself, Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO Max is an improvised sitcom series following his daily life. Focusing on Larry’s unique ability to be irreverent and whine about life’s most minor inconveniences, the series shows him inadvertently getting into many awkward situations with friends, family, co-workers, and strangers. Season eleven features guest appearances from stars such as Lucy Liu, Jon Hamm, and Vince Vaughn, among others.
Where to Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11
Good news! You and your family can enjoy not only Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 but everything HBO Max has to offer. With HBO Max, you can watch your favorite TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more for $9.99 a month or go ad-free with the $15.99 plan. Save up to 20% on yearly plans by choosing either $99.99 with ads or $149.99 without ads. Access the best of HBO from your smartphone, tablet, smart TV, laptop, or streaming device.
RELATED: Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Adds CODA’s Troy Kotsur
How Many Episodes Are in Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11?
There are 10 episodes in Curb Your Enthusiasm season eleven, with season twelve forthcoming. The runtime of the episodes averages between 33-42 minutes. You can check the complete list of Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes and their release dates below.
- “The Five-Foot Fence”: October 24, 2021
- “Angel Muffin”: October 31, 2021
- “The Mini Bar”: November 7, 2021
- “The Watermelon”: November 14, 2021
- “IRASSHAIMASE!”: November 21, 2021
- “Man Fights Tiny Woman”: November 28, 2021
- “Irma Kostroski”: December 5, 2021
- “What Have I Done?”: December 12, 2021
- “Igor, Gregor, & Timor”: December 19, 2021
- “The Mormon Advantage”: December 26, 2021
- Season Ten: January – March 2020
- Season Nine: October – December 2017
- Season Eight: July – September 2011
- Season Seven: September – November 2009
- Season Six: September – November 2007
- Season Five: September – December 2005
- Season Four: January – March 2004
- Season Three: September – November 2002
- Season Two: September – November 2001
- Season One: October – December 2000
What Are the Critics Saying About Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11?
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 has an official critics rating of 94% and an average audience score of 71% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Dan Einav from Financial Times writes, “David has elevated petty self-righteousness, explosive, expletive-laden squabbling and social solecism into an art form.”
IndieWire’s Ben Travers says, “Season 11 is still working for our laughter, even as the music plays on.”
John Doyle from The Globe and Mail says, “The whimsy on the show is now so ethereal it barely registers. The setups can be achingly obvious and the punchlines disappointing. Besides, an ever more elderly Larry David as a single guy ambling round LA is getting tiresome.”
RELATED: Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Confirmed, Larry David Issues Statement
Is Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 Suitable for Kids?
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 is rated TV-MA, which means it is meant for viewing by mature audiences only. The content material is not suitable for children under 17.