When a group of vigilante Nazi hunters finds out that hundreds of escaped high-ranking Nazi officials are living in 1977 New York City, they set about to get revenge. Hunters on Prime Video is a drama series inspired by true events. The show follows the group and their leader, Meyer Offerman (Al Pacino) on their dangerous quest, which leads them to learn about a damning conspiracy.
Where to Watch Hunters Season 1
Good news! There are a few ways you and your family can enjoy not only Hunters Season 1 but everything Prime Video has to offer. Prime Video offers a free 30-day trial with access to hit TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Keep watching after your trial for only $14.99 a month. Save by purchasing a whole season of Hunters to watch from any TV, tablet, PC, or phone.
How Many Episodes Are in Hunters Season 1?
There are 11 episodes in Hunters season one, with a second season forthcoming in 2023. The runtime of episodes averages between 38-59 minutes. You can check the complete list of Hunters Season 1 episodes and their release date below.
- “In the Belly of the Whale, Part 1”: February 21, 2020
- “In the Belly of the Whale, Part 2”: February 21, 2020
- “The Mourner’s Kaddish”: February 21, 2020
- “While Visions of Safta Danced in His Head”: February 21, 2020
- “The Pious Thieves”: February 21, 2020
- “At Night, All Birds are Black”: February 21, 2020
- “(Ruth 1:16)”: February 21, 2020
- “Shalom Motherf***er”: February 21, 2020
- “The Jewish Question”: February 21, 2020
- “The Great Ole Nazi Cookout of ’77”: February 21, 2020
- “Eilu v’ Eilu”: February 21, 2020
What Are the Critics Saying About Hunters Season 1?
Hunters Season 1 has an official critics rating of 65% and an average audience score of 67% on Rotten Tomatoes. While some viewers think it is a well-told story, others have a problem with the lack of gravitas in the writing.
Sophie Gilbert from The Atlantic writes, “What’s most maddening about Hunters is that much of it works in individual pieces, even though the whole is a sweaty, overseasoned smorgasbord.”
The Australian’s Graeme Blundell says, “Directed with some stylistic flamboyance by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, his cameras in the hands of veteran cinematographer Frederick Elmes rarely still, and he hits perfect pitch at the story’s crucial turning points with his unusual angles and surprising moves.”
Is Hunters Season 1 Suitable for Kids?
Hunters is rated TV-MA, which means it is meant for viewing by mature audiences only. The content material is not suitable for children under 17.