Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, Southern California’s most extreme and intensely immersive Halloween event, kicks off on Friday, September 15 and continues on select nights through Saturday, November 4, 2017. This year, the new R.I.P. Tour invites guests in groups of up to 14 to scare in style with an exclusive VIP guide that also includes unlimited front-of-line privileges to all mazes and attractions, as well as a gourmet buffet dinner, drinks and valet parking. Check out the new Halloween Horror Nights video showing all the horror in action at the base of this page!
This year, Halloween Horror Nights features more mazes than ever, and with 29 terrifying event nights from which to choose, the scares are limitless. Following are event dates: September 15-16, 22-23, 28-30, October 1, 5-8, 12-15, 19-22, 25-29, 31 and November 2-4, 2017.
Halloween Horror Nights brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties. Following is a partial list of this year’s terrifying line-up, with more maze news to be announced soon:
- The Shining, inspired by the iconic psychological thriller.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke, based on FX’s critically-acclaimed, Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award-winning television series.
- ASH vs. Evil Dead, based on Starz’s comedy horror television series.
- The Walking Dead, Universal Studios Hollywood new permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series.
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew return by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights.”