Hey there, fellow couch potatoes! In the run-up to the Fourth of July weekend, viewers opted for more Godzilla vs. Kong mayhem as the monster flick stayed atop DEG’s Watched at Home Top 20 List for the second week in a row, ahead of such titles as Nobody (No. 2), The Marksman (No. 7) and … that’s about it in terms of familiarity.
No, really. This week came jam-packed with a bunch of new releases, namely Rick and Morty: S5 (No. 2), Demon Slayer (No. 5), Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One (No. 8) and Fast and Furious: 1-8 (No. 11).
Elsewhere, Promising Young Woman returned to the list after a brief absence, landing at No. 13, while Harry Potter (No. 4), The Office: S1-9 (No. 6), Lord of the Rings (No. 10) and Game of Thrones: S1-8 (No. 12) continued to dominate the middle of the list.
1. Godzilla vs. Kong (Warner Bros.)
2. Nobody (Universal)
3. Rick and Morty: S5 (Warner Bros.)
4. Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Coll (Warner Bros.)
5. Demon Slayer the Movie: Mugen Train (Aniplex of America)
6. The Office: S1-9 (Universal)
7. The Marksman (Universal)
8. Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One (Warner Bros.)
9. The Unholy (Sony Pictures)
10. The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (Warner Bros.)
11. Fast and the Furious: 1-8 (Universal)
12. Game of Thrones: S1-8 (Warner Bros.)
13. Promising Young Woman (Universal)
14. Tom and Jerry (Warner Bros.)
15. Yellowstone: S1 (Paramount)
16. Friends: S1-10 (Warner Bros.)
17. Four Good Days (Vertical Entertainment)
18. A Quiet Place (Paramount)
19. The Hitman’s Bodyguard (Lionsgate)
20. News of the World (Universal)