Star Wars Battlefront DLC detailed by developer
EA and DICE have announced new details of Star Wars Battlefront DLC with the addition of free content available to all Battlefront players tomorrow! Included in tomorrow’s update are:
- Tatooine Survival map will now support the Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs Villains multiplayer modes, and is called Raider Camp.
- New Hoth-themed outfits for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, both of which will be available to all fans when they play as these two iconic characters on the Hoth (previously unlocked by players for completing the Heroes’ Holiday community mission last month)
- The ability to create Private Matches
- The introduction of Daily Challenges and Community Events, designed to rally the Community around certain goals and objectives, giving players the chance to earn credits and unlocks even faster.
In February, a new Survival mission will be added to Hoth along with a brand-new Hoth multiplayer map for larger game modes, including Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron and Turning Point.
In March, a new multiplayer map on Endor will be added that will support Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point, and an additional Tatooine Survival map.
EA and DICE also offered updates on the official Season Pass for the game, what those content packs will include, and when to expect them.
- Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim (March 2016) – Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine
- Star Wars Battlefront Bespin (Summer 2016) – It’s hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
- Star Wars Battlefront Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
- Star Wars Battlefront Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017)
Star Wars Battlefront is available now for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can order your own copy here.