- "Midnight Blues" Music Video by Cherlene Tunt
- Cherlene Tunt Interview on "Wake Up Country"
-"Old MacDonald Pam Poovey Had a Farm, The Musical"
- Black Sails: A Look Inside
- Dress To Kill
- Pirate Camp
- Folklore Is Finished: Pirate Politics
- A Place In History
- Building The Behemoth
- Feature film in high definition
- The 12 Year Project
- Q&A with Richard Linklater and the Cast
- Audio Commentary with director Bill Condon
- "The Candyman Legacy" – a new interview with Tony Tood
- "Down Memory Lane" – a new interview with Veronica Cartwright
- Theatrical Trailer
- Feature Commentary with Director/Producer Tate Taylor
- Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes
- Full Song Performances
- Extended Song Performances
- "Long Journey to the Screen"
- "Chadwick Boseman: Meet Mr. James Brown"
- The "Get On Up" Family
- "On Stage with the Hardest Working Man"
- "The Founding Father of Funk - Tate Taylor's Master Class"
- 6 Audio Commentaries with Dunham, Mamet, Kirke, Judd Apatow, and others
Inside the Episodes
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Lutheran Healthcare Honors Lena
- The Making of Girls
- Gag Reel
- Season 2 Recap
- Episodic Recaps
- Marnie Michaels "What I Am"
- Marnie & Desi "Bet on Me"
- Lil Frexxx "Dancin' on his D"
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director Adam Wingard and Writer Simon Barrett
- Q&A with Dan Stevens
- Feature Commentary with Director Adam Wingard and Writer Simon Barrett
- "The Making of Horns"
- Six Audio Commentaries with Groff, Alvarez, creator/executive producer Michael Lannan and executive producer Andrew Haigh
- "Making a Thriller" Featurette - Producers Glenn S. Gainor and Will Packer, as well as Director Sam Miller, Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson discuss the process of making a thriller, developing relatable characters, and incorporating exciting action while telling a real and raw story.
- "The Thrill of a Good Fight" - Taraji P. Henson and Idris Elba discuss the intense physicality of the fight sequences and what goes into creating a thrilling fight.
- "Good Samaritan" - Taraji P. Henson and filmmakers discuss Terri's decision to help a stranger during the night.
- Audio commentary featuring film historian Stephen Prince
- An essay by critic Geoffrey O’Brien