Movie News

Sylvester Stallone Offers Updates on The Expendables 3

Source: Sylvester Stallone
May 16, 2013

As he has done previously, Sylvester Stallone has revealed some more information about the upcoming The Expendables 3 via his Twitter account. Stallone confirmed that Mickey Rourke will return for the film and that he's spoken with actor Wesley Snipes about joining and he reportedly "Can not WAIT to fight to the top again!" In addition, Stallone further teased that Jackie Chan would be joining the cast in a tweet saying "What's the plan? Ask Jackie Chan...."

Stallone also said they're looking at last year's action film The Raid: Redemption - he says he believes The Expendables 3 "can do better." Stallone also teased that he's thinking of "raiding The Raid" - could some of those actors jump to the film?

The Expendables 3 will be directed by Patrick Hughes (Red Hill). The cast of the last film included, in addition to Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Chuck Norris, Nan Yu, Randy Couture, Terry Crews, Liam Hemsworth, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Exactly who among those might be returning remains to be seen.





From Around the Web

comments powered by Disqus
Follow ComingSoon.net on Twitter
MOST ACTIVE
From our partners