News

Liam Neeson to Return for Taken 3

Source:   Deadline
June 24, 2013


Not long after the incredible success of Taken 2, it was revealed that work was underway to bring Taken 3 to theaters. Today, Deadline confirms that Liam Neeson is nearly set to return and will be paid almost $20 million to do so.

Robert Mark Kamen and Luc Besson will again provide the screenplay for the third film which, as Kamen noted last year, will offer a new twist on the franchise formula.

Released last fall, Taken 2 pulled in more than $375 million worldwide, beating the original Taken's total gross of $226 million.

Franchise stars Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen are also said to be in negotiations to return to their respective roles, but neither has been confirmed at this time.


| 0 comments | Add a comment

From Around the Web

comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines:

Box Office Results: Captain America Fights His Way to a Third Week at #1
New Cosplay Photos From WonderCon 2014!
20th Century Fox Previews 20 Minutes of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
WonderCon: Warner Bros. Previews Its Summer Slate
WonderCon: New Batman Beyond Animated Short Continues 75 Year Celebration
WonderCon: More Cosplay Photos From the Convention!
WonderCon: Check Out a Clip From Star Wars Rebels!
Hayden Panettiere Not Returning for Heroes Reborn?
100 More Photos From WonderCon 2014!
Spider-Man Producer Says Avengers Crossover is a Last Resort
Patrick Stewart Teases a Potential Return for X-Men: Apocalypse
The First Cosplay Photos From WonderCon 2014!
Saturday Night Live to Celebrate 40th Anniversary on Feb. 15, 2015
Check Out the Quidditch-Like Sport in How to Train Your Dragon 2
New Footage From Godzilla Debuts in Latest TV Spot!
WonderCon: Man-Bats Attack in New Son of Batman Clip
The Full Trailer for Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart
Octodad: Dadliest Catch Hits PlayStation 4 on Tuesday

Follow ComingSoon.net on Twitter
MOST ACTIVE
From our partners