Collider.com got a chance to talk to Lakeshore President/Producer Gary Lucchesi about the upcoming Fame remake, which we’ve learned has just been scheduled for a September 25, 2009 release date. The highlights from their interview:
– They’re going to shoot the movie this November.
– The students will all be unknowns but some of the teachers we’ll recognize.
– The budget is around $25-30 million
– They’re going to film in New York and the interiors in Los Angeles.
– It’s set today.
– All new songs except they’re going to use the Fame song.
You can check out the interview here.