New AMERICAN WEREWOLF book available for pre-order.
From Paul Davis, writer and director of the award-winning AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON documentary BEWARE THE MOON and Dead Mouse Productions Ltd who brought you 245 TRIOXIN: THE STORY OF RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD and YOU’RE SO COOL BREWSTER! THE STORY OF FRIGHT NIGHT comes BEWARE THE MOON: THE STORY OF AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. This new, two-hundred page, hardback book delves deeper into the memories and experiences of over 35 of the cast and crew including, John Landis, Rick Baker, David Naughton, Jenny Agutter, Griffin Dunne, John Woodvine, Frank Oz and many more.
BEWARE THE MOON features a plethora of behind the scenes photos, many of which have never been published until now and is the ultimate tribute to Director John Landis, Special Effects Wizard Rick Baker and all those who contributed to the movies success and 35 year legacy.
Special Features of the book:
- Over 300 behind the scenes photos, many of which have NEVER been published before.
- Interviews with over 35 members of the original cast and crew. Including material from both the original Beware the Moon documentary sessions and brand new commentary from the likes of John Landis and Rick Baker.
- Foreword by writer, director and producer Mick Garris.
- Exclusive cover art by Graham Humphreys.
- Commentary from Guillermo del Toro, Neil Marshall, Edgar Wright, Greg Nicotero, Tom Savini, Eli Roth, Wes Craven, and many more!
- A chat with cast and crew as to how An American Werewolf in London inspired the making of Michael Jacksons Thriller.
- An exploration into the basement of Bob Burns, his wonderful American Werewolf collection and the mind blowing restoration work carried out by Tom Spina.
- A look into the making of the 2009 Beware The Moon documentary.
This book is limited to a COLLECTOR’S EDITION of 1,000 copies, signed and numbered and ships in August. Pre-order it here!