We’ve known for a bit that efforts were being made to remaster some of Hammer Film’s library for Blu-ray. Now, we’re seeing the fruits of those labors here in the U.S.
Millennium Entertainment has revealed the final artwork and details for their upcoming high-definition release of the classic 1966 Hammer Film, Dracula: Prince of Darkness on September 3rd.
Directed by Terence Fisher and starring the iconic Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley and Andrew Keir, Millennium’s Collector’s Edition of Dracula: Prince of Darkness marks the first time that horror fans in the US will be able to enjoy the film on Blu-ray.
Millennium is also planning to release several other Hammer Films on Blu-ray later this year including Quartermass and the Pit, The Plague of the Zombies and The Devil Rides Out.
- Audio commentary with Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley, Suzan Farmer and Francis Matthews
- Exclusive still gallery (NEVER BEFORE RELEASED!)
- Restored original trailer
- Dracula: Prince of Darkness restoration comparison
- Super 8MM behind-the-scenes footage
- Brand new documentary- “Back to Black”
- World of Hammer Episode: “Hammer Stars: Christopher Lee”
- Printed Memorabilia perfect for every classic Hammer fan out there