This fall Daddy’s home. Enter the “Safety In Numbers” sweepstakes and you could win a killer slumber party for you and five friends.
Prize includes a make up shopping spree, jewelry, pajamas and snacks, plus a set of scary movies and a Sony Handymam to capture the whole night. (Since this redux is coming from the director of Prom Night, I imagine that’s the same audience they’re aiming for with this contest.)
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
– One $500 Makeup.com shopping spree
– One $200 Foxy Originals jewelry gift certificate
– Six pairs of Sleepyheads brand pajamas
– Six Extreme Survival Kit Snack Assortments from The Popcorn FactoryÂ®
– One Sony High Definition HandycamÂ® Camcorder
– Six horror DVDs
Enter the contest right here.
Based on the ’87 film starring Terry O’Quinn, The Stepfather stars Nip/Tuck’s Dylan Walsh as a killer who preys on Sela Ward, Penn Badley and Amber Heard. Nelson McCormick directs. In theaters on October 16. Check out four TV spots at our previous news post here.