DVD arrives this October
Not missing an opportunity to cash in on the arrival of Darren Bousman’s Saw IV, Lionsgate Home Entertainment is readying the DVD release of Saw III: Director’s Cut for October 23rd.
Bousman always said there was a three-hour cut of his sequel, but for this presentation, you’re gonna have to settle for a 120-minute uncut gorefest instead. Other special features include:
– Audio commentary with Leigh Whannell, Darren Bousman, Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith
– Jigsaw’s Plan featurette
– Filmmaker Faves featurette
– Looking Tortured Makeup FX Lesson
– Choose the Death featurette
– Hydrovibe Music Video featuring Shawnee Smith
Lionsgate will also issue an six-disc “Saw” set that features the first three films in all of their uncut glory (with their respective previously released bonus material). The package with include a 3D Jigsaw puppet head box.