DVD details, art for Fox release
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo’s 28 Weeks Later is ready to spread the infection once again on October 9th. According to DVD Active, Fox Home Entertainment will release the next chapter in Danny Boyle’s “28 Days Later” universe in an anamorphic widescreen presentation with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. Extras include the following…
– Director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo and co-writer Enrique Lopez Lavigne audio commentary track
– Code Red: Making Of 28 Weeks Later featurette
– Infected Make-Up Effects featurette
– Getting Into The Action featurette
– 28 Days Later: The Aftermath Flash-animated graphic novel
This solid sequel that delivered on the grue opened on May 11th and has made $28.4 million domestically to date.