Tim Sullivan’s latest coming to DVD
Tim Sullivan’s Driftwood is finally making its way home to DVD on November 13th. The supernatural drama is a departure from Sullivan’s hog-wild bloody romp 2001 Maniacs as it concerns a juvenile attitude adjustment camp haunted by the ghost of a former resident. The film was a hit at the Los Angeles Screamfest last fall.
Image Entertainment’s disc will be jam-packed with bonus material (most produced by yours truly) including…
– Audio commentary by director Sullivan and producer Chris Kobin
– Audio commentary by Sullivan and actor Diamond Dallas Page
– Through the Gauntlet: Inside the Walls of “Driftwood”
– Doing Time On the Set of “Driftwood” featurette
– Deleted/extended scenes with optional commentary
– Alternate ending with optional commentary
– Blooper: “The Barbequing Type”
– Audition reel
– Photo gallery
For more details on this flick as well as Image’s upcoming Evil Aliens DVD, click on the Fango link above!