Coming to DVD July 24th
Well, the word is out – all of the special features we can expect from Lionsgate’s upcoming Special Edition of The Monster Squad have been announced.
In moratorium for years, the ’80s horror-adventure from director Fred Dekker is finally coming to DVD July 24th. Fangoria scored the following specs: In addition to a rich 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, expect…
– Audio commentary by writer/director Dekker and cinematographer Bradford May
– Audio commentary by Dekker and actors Andre Gower, Ashley Bank and Ryan Lambert
– Wolf Manâs Got Nards! The Making of THE MONSTER SQUAD documentary
– Deleted and extended scenes
– Monster Mania reunion featurette
– Vintage interview with Tom Noonan
– Poster and still gallery
– Theatrical trailer
– TV spot
And the mag has a lot more to offer regarding a new Hellraiser: SE, so click the link above to check that out!
Source: Ryan Rotten, Fangoria