Fallout 76 release date and details confirmed!
Straight from the Bethesda E3 Showcase, Bethesda Game Studios has revealed even more details about the upcoming Fallout 76 including that the game will be released on November 14, 2018. It was also confirmed that the game will be an online prequel to the series, but can be played alone for anyone that wants to maintain their solo-Fallout experience. Check out the new trailer for the game below along with some new
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers – chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or band together as you explore, quest, build and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open-world RPGs of Bethesda Game Studios. Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!
Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighborly.
Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles. This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources. Do you protect or unleash the power of the atom? The choice is yours.
In addition, the Fallout 76 Power Armor edition was announced including:
- Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag:This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
- Glow-in-the-Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow-in-the-dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns and wildlife.
- 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures and more to life.
- Tricentennial Steelbook: Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectible celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.