CD Projekt RED has brought online the new E3 trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and also revealed the release date for the game – February 24, 2015. Watch the trailer below!
In addition, the contents of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition will include:
– An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
– The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
– A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
– A set of unique stickers
– A stylish, protective sleeve
– A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
– An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
– A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
– A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
– Huge outer and inner Collectors Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features a vast, living, open world full of meticulously created quests and Points of Interest, 35 times bigger than the one in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Experience a realm where morality is not a simple choice between good and evil and where every decision ripples through the one hundred hours of gameplay CD Projekt RED has hand-crafted to meet the needs of the RPG fan.
Based on the critically-acclaimed novels by Andrzej Sapkowski, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.