The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition!
LEGO today revealed the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition! The Hulkbuster features a punching jackhammer arm and LEGO light brick in the chest, and you can display it on the platform with attachable robotic construction arms.
The highly-detailed LEGO brick version of the Hulkbuster mech features a rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, and glow-in-the-dark elements. Choose from two interchangeable left arms, including a jackhammer arm with punching function, and activate the LEGO light brick in the chest. This LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition set also includes a display platform with alternate attachment points for posable robotic construction arms and a desk, plus a new Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition features:
- Hulkbuster features a flip-up head, rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, LEGO® light brick in the chest, 2 interchangeable left arms—a standard arm or jackhammer arm with punching function and 12 glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Activate the chest light by pressing the button on the Hulkbuster’s back.
- Includes Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
- Platform features a flip-up Hulkbuster information plate, plus 8 alternative attachment points for 2 posable robotic construction arms and a desk with 2 attached computer screen elements and space for the buildable hotrod car and buildable Veronica satellite.
- Clip the spare Hulkbuster arm to either of the robotic construction arms for neat display.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher element.
- Hulkbuster measures over 9” (25cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Platform (without attachable arms/desk) measures over 7” (19cm) wide, 8” (21cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
The Hulkbuster will be available for sale directly through LEGO beginning Saturday, March 3, 2018.